Thursday, December 31, 2015

The Best Game I played in 2015 Is...


2015 brought in a ton of really great games. We had WildStar going free-2-play, Life is Strange and the new Metal Gear to name a few. I must admit, however, this is not really about the best games that were released in 2015, but rather the best games I played this year. I am going to go from least to best, so away we go.


    The 5 best games I played in 2015 are...

5. Skyforge. Even though I don't personally play this game anymore (there is nothing to do but hard endgame stuff when you get to a higher prestige, so that doesn't work for me,) I still have to admit that this is a really great game. Just a bit too heavily focused on hard group content, and I'm a PUGer.








4.  WildStar, you gotta love this whacky, zany world and lore. Even if it does feel like your character is running on skates (in other words, you slide around a lot! lol)










3. Grim Dawn. It just became feature finished a little while ago (as of December 2015,) but this game offers a really great experience. If you are and ARPG fan, you should definitely pick this one up. There is just a crap-ton of content in this game.










2. The Witcher 3. This game was SO good, it really was such a hard decision to make between this and the #1 game on my list.


















1. Dying Light, is by far the most immersive game I have played this year. The controls feel so fluid and I love running for my life at night. It's been a while since a game actually startled me... ok, fine... it scared the pants right off of me. That first night time sequence... the fear is real!





There you have it, the best games I played in 2015. Happy New Year and hope you all have a game-tastic 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment